Re: My small modifications of Zim

2010/9/5 Jiří Janoušek <janousek.jiri@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I have written to the wiki some information about my branch of Zim. It
> contains small modifications for my personal purposes, but some ones
> could be useful for others.
>
> See http://zim-wiki.org/wiki/doku.php?id=development_planning
>
> Jaap, if you would like to merge some modifications into trunk, I can
> cherry-pick them into special branch for merging.

Thanks sharing this code.

The patch to use the per-user site install directory sounds like it
should go into trunk.

The export hacks you did might be useful for others as well, need to
have a look at what they do exactly. Otherwise maybe we need to check
if we can come up with a mechanism for plugins to extend the export
functionality.

For the "highlight non-breaking space" option I'm not sure about it's
usage. How do you insert a non-breaking space? If there are more
people who want to use this we can always package it in a plugin of
some kind. Btw. it occured to me that instead of highlighting maybe
you want to show them permanently while typing -- maybe underline the
space ?