Planning zim 0.49 (was Re: bug report...)

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 9:48 PM, Brendan Kidwell <snarf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for pointing this out to me. Can you give me a deadline for a 0.49
> release? Or just an arbitrary deadline in the next month or so when you need
> this fixed by? (I need to be prodded.) :^)

Probably about a month. Already lot of fixes piling up in the bug
tracker that need to be released. However I still want to finish some
refactoring actions before we make a new release.

Since I will be offline again for several weeks in November I
definitely want to get out a release before the end of October.