Re: new plugin: fileview

Hi,
I put a new version in the wiki and maybe will update the page from time
to time.
I removed some of the rough edges and made some new.
If you also like it rough go here:
http://zim-wiki.org/wiki/doku.php?id=attachment_browser
It now generates thumbs in the backgrund and shares it with other
application (see freedesktop.org thumbnail spec)
Dont forget to delete the old fileview.py and fileview.pyc.