Re: Zim Capture

Yep. That's pretty much what I use it for as well.

@Vlastimil: Does nothing happen for you or something? It should create
a page in Zim for the clipping. If it isn't, there are a number of
possible causes, the largest of which is probably that you don't have
an executable file named zim in one of your $PATH directories (perhaps
because you're using the bzr version rather than a properly installed
version).

Regards,
Mike