Re: zim for mobile / smartphone

How hard would it be to implement Zim with python and a HTML interface, for example in the Scripting Layer for Android (https://code.google.com/p/android-scripting/wiki/UsingWebView)?

Em 29-11-2010 22:08, Jaap Karssenberg escreveu:
On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:46 PM, David Parker<cedardocster@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Are there any plans to make this work on any of the smartphone
platforms?

Not specifically. We can support any platform that supports python and
gtk (on which zim is built). In fact we do have a port for the Maemo
platform.

However supporting platforms that do not have python and gtk means to
rewrite the whole app. Or in other words writing a new app in another
language that does the same thing. Not impossible, but it will take
years to do it, so don't count on it happening any time soon.

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 9:36 AM, philippe roudot