Re: Zim Capture

Vlastimil,

No problem. I'll add putting a walkthrough on my page to my to do list.

This is a bug in Zim, not Zim Capture. Could you report it as a bug on
the Zim tracker (link below)? Please take care to include your OS, Zim
version and the error message that you posted. It would probably pay
to mention that you were using Zim Capture so that other people can
try to reproduce it.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+filebug

If you're not using Zim 0.49 (I don't think any stable versions of
Linux distributions are shipping with this at the moment because it's
quite new), then please upgrade to Zim 0.49 and make sure that the bug
still exists before filing a report.

Regards,
Mike