Choose a template for a new page

Hi everybody.

I try since a couple of months to translate all (most of) my datas into
a 'neutral" content format, i.e. plain text and wiki syntax. So I
converted my books collections from tellico
(http://tellico-project.org/) to flat files that can be used as Zim
notebooks (http://omacronides.com/projets/phprnb/#tellico).

Now, if I want to use those notebooks, I need to create new pages with a
'book' template, different from the default one. So, I try to implement
that functionality (https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/333204) in Zim ;
here's where I am :

http://omacronides.com/media/videos/zim/zim-templates-01.ogv

- when you create a new page / subpage, you have a combobox where you
can choose between template files (data/templates/wiki/)

There's still a lot to do :

- load user templates (~/.local/share/zim/templates/wiki/ ?)
- store specific templates into notebook
( [notebook]/.zim/templates/wiki/ ?)

Regards

--
Rui Nibau