Re: couple questions

Hi,

This is not clear:  "I have one page called Deaths, which has the info of
that particularly killing. I'd
like to have a page for "Romans", and "Caesar" as a subpage for "Romans,
and "Vercingetorix" as a subpage for "Gauls". Did I make that clear? Is
this possible?"

A Pic of the hierarchy would help...

So you would have ( I am guessing here)

Ceasar and Vercingetorix both link to Deaths as well as to their
respective categories Romans and Gauls??  Like below:

                 Deaths<,-----------|

                  Romans   <----  | Caesar

                 Gauls         <---- |Vercingetorix"

Yes you can do this - just type the name Ceasar on the page Deaths,
highlight it - press <CTRL> L  And then type the path of where the page
Ceasar is.  It will be something like Home:Romans:Caesar
While you are typing each time you press the colon you should get a drop
down list of pages under the namespace that you typed....

Hope this helps!   Carpe Diem!!  Haha.

The spoiler button would be  a new feature request.  I am not sure how
that is handled yet....

Charles P. Greer / Principal Systems Engineer / Information Security
Solutions
MS 461-250, 3200 E. Renner Road, Richardson, TX, 75082, USA
Phone: 972-705-1163 / VPN: 705-1163 / Fax: 972-705-1816 / Mobile:
469-328-6670
cpgreer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.rockwellcollins.com

Tyler D <justokre@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: zim-wiki-bounces+cpgreer=rockwellcollins.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/13/2011 08:32 PM
Please respond to
Tyler D <justokre@xxxxxxxxx>

Zim <zim-wiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[Zim-wiki] couple questions

Hey folks, glad to be hear. I'm very impressed and excited with Zim so
far. There are just a couple things I can't quite figure out how to do,
and I can't find the answers in the documentation, or in the answers
section here in the mailing list (there don't seem to be ANY questions
or answers, actually).

1. I'd like to link a page to a subpage of an entirely different page.
Let's say I'm talking about how Ceasar killed Vercingetorix. I have one
page called Deaths, which has the info of that particularly killing. I'd
like to have a page for "Romans", and "Caesar" as a subpage for "Romans,
and "Vercingetorix" as a subpage for "Gauls". Did I make that clear? Is
this possible?

2. The second one is just a feature I wasn't sure existed and I'd like
to ask and request.
On many online forums there is a feature called a "spoiler". It's like a
button you click that will display more text in a little box, then you
can reclick it to hide the text (or image) again. I'd really like that.

Thanks guys, and happy Zimming.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Tyler D (https://launchpad.net/~justokre)