Linking to a subpage "on the fly"

Hi,

forgive me in advance if this is in the FAQ or in the menus. I didn't find it, but I'm not the sharpest investigator around :-)

If I'm on "MyPage" and want to create the subpage "MySubPage", by default zim creates it on the same level as "MyPage". Is there a way that it's created under it, without having to edit the link by hand? Some kind of switch in the preferences ("Link to subpages by default") would be great. Or even better, a keyboard shortcut ("Control+Shift+L", for example).

	I hope I've made myself understood. Thanks in advance,

--
    Roberto Suarez Soto             I run on coffee and heavy metal

Follow ups