How does zim react to files being changed behind its back?

Hi,
reason I ask is that I have started using SparkleShare for company
internal sharing. When using zim with dropbox for non-secret files I
am always in front of two different computers at different times and
zim is closed on the other computer. When using SparkleShare, I am in
front of a laptop and a desktop at the same time, and I would like to
alternate between editing on the laptop (in the lab) and the desktop
(in my office) and still have some kind of safety that the notes I
write on one computer is not lost by editing the same page on the
other computer. The time it takes me to physically move from one
location to the other location is enough for SparkleShare to
synchronize, but I am not really confident about how zim reacts to the
updated file.

--
Svenn

Follow ups