Re: How does zim react to files being changed behind its back?

Svenn ...  If I understand the question, let me describe my scenario.  I
use droptext, an iphone app, to edit my zim *.txt files.  When I return to
my laptop and launch Zim I see those changes in the files.  My changes are
text changes only.

--
Colin Henderson