Re: mime type of zim notes

Hi all,

A bit late in replying to this because I have been away.

I was wondering, could we use ".zim.txt" -- that way, to anything
without zim (especially vanilla Windows and perhaps smart phones), it
would be obviously a text file, but presumably we could still glob for
".zim.txt" on systems with zim. I guess, it's a bit like tar.gz --
systems with gzip capable tar can handle the whole operation but if
not, the user can pass it through their gzip utility first.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Mike