Re: Zim .54 on Windows Vista Doesn't Start

All, it's going to take me another few days to track down this
problem. I suspect it's a missing DLL -- not sure if it's a system
library you ought to have, or a missing inclusion from the GTK
distribution into Zim. I haven't had a chance to look into it yet.

Thanks for your patience.