Zim Git / Mercurial feature

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Zim Git / Mercurial feature
Date: 	Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:32:38 +0100
From: 	Damien Accorsi <damien.accorsi@xxxxxxx>
To: 	jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx

Hi Jaap,

I'm a zim user and python developer ; I'm interested in developing a Mercurial plugin (based on the BZR plugin, it looks "not so hard" to adapt for Mercurial use). I saw that someone is already working on the Git support ? Would it be interesting that I work on a Mercurial plugin or it would be best to wait for the git plugin release ?

What do you think ?

At least, I want to thank you for the Zim software ;)

Damien

p.s : I joined the mailing list as LeBouquetin which is my ID on all open source stuff.

Hello,

Here is an email I originally sent to Jaap... and I believe the mailing list is more appropriate.

What do you think, guys ?

Damien

Also... there is a bug for Mercurial support - https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/798531 But none for Git (while it is presented as "in progress" in the Bounties web page)