Re: Making docroot easier to use

Hans, I probably didn't understand your problem. My take at the topic
is to have the .txt suffix used for zim replaced with something
zim-specific so that I will be able to place zim right on top of any
directory structure, or to give zim a way to detect when a file link
has been moved and go search for it in some other place within a
defined space on the harddisk. I ususally rename downloaded files to
have unique names in my reference structure so that I can 'find' them
again, but my wish would be that zim could do that for me. Probably
not what you want.

--
Svenn