Re: Zim release 0.55: call for translators and testers

Am 20.02.2012 13:00, schrieb Jaap Karssenberg:
I checked in last new features for zim release 0.55. My plan is to
take a week for testing

I was very happy to see that Zim was ported to Python and is actively developed. Thanks! I've made a small donation already.

The ToC widget in the new release is really useful and works great. One small isue, when I show it as floating widget, I cannot move it around, only close and open it, is this a bug or is this just not implemented? But I like the sidebar mode better anway.

One thing I'm still missing is the possiblity to import existing pages of data (RTF or HTML) without loosing formatting such as headings, bold/italics and hyperlinks. Am I missing something? Is there anything planned in this regard already?

There are about 17 new messages for translation, so I would like to
ask translators to have a look at translations for their language in
the next week (deadline is Monday 27th).

Added the missing German translations already.

-- Christoph