Re: Zim release 0.55: call for translators and testers

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 10:45 PM, Christoph Zwerschke <cito@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Am 20.02.2012 13:00, schrieb Jaap Karssenberg:
>
>  I checked in last new features for zim release 0.55. My plan is to
>> take a week for testing
>>

> I was very happy to see that Zim was ported to Python and is actively
> developed. Thanks! I've made a small donation already.
>
> The ToC widget in the new release is really useful and works great. One
> small isue, when I show it as floating widget, I cannot move it around,
> only close and open it, is this a bug or is this just not implemented? But
> I like the sidebar mode better anway.

The floating widget is more of a proof of concept. So moving it around etc.
is not yet implemented. Just wanted to get some feedback on it and get a
feeling if users like this interface, or prefer the ToC to be in the side
pane.

> One thing I'm still missing is the possiblity to import existing pages of
> data (RTF or HTML) without loosing formatting such as headings,
> bold/italics and hyperlinks. Am I missing something? Is there anything
> planned in this regard already?

It is on my list - but never hurts to keep reminding me ;)

>  There are about 17 new messages for translation, so I would like to
>> ask translators to have a look at translations for their language in
>> the next week (deadline is Monday 27th).
>>

> Added the missing German translations already.

Thanks!

-- Jaap