Re: howto strip metadata header

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Jaap Karssenberg <
jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Let's start with the obvious question: why ? Zim needs these headers to
> function properly, and plan is to use them more in the future.

I haven't seen anything useful for my use of Zim, it's just annoying kruft
for me so far whenever I'm dealing with the files outside of Zim.

More importantly, I have use cases where I'd like to use Zim as
transparently as possible, not messing with the contents of files produced
by or used later in the toolchain by other text processing tools.

Since I already started to address the issue in the other thread, let's
continue there.

In the meantime with this thread, I'd appreciate responses from anyone with
suggestions as to my actual question, which was "how" rather than "why".