Re: howto strip metadata header

 On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Jaap Karssenberg <
jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would say there is no way to do this, as zim will put them back as soon
> as you edit a page.

Thanks Jaap, I understand and am not asking for any changes to zim other
than putting it out there for general discussion.

My actual request (not just to you but to fello zim users, so Jaap do feel
free to ignore this part) is how to do this on a whole tree of files at
once, independently of zim itself. The fact that zim will put it back at
next edit isn't a problem for me at this point.

I believe your export-to-pMarkdown code already does this, but in this case
I'm not looking to do any syntax conversion.

And now that that functionality is available in a published release, I'll
try to make some time and do some further testing, and try to be helpful
bringing more of the Pandoc community around to seeing how Zim can be a
front-end editor and meta-organizer for some of their doc projects.