Re: Call for user cases ?

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 16:17, Adam Porter <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 13:33, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> However, Zim is a bit unpolished in some key areas and I feel that
>> these "paper cuts" should be addressed before actively promoting the
>> application.
>
> Respectfully, I disagree.  I generally support the idea, "Release
> early, release often."  Zim is more a project than a product--and
> being a project, what we need are more interested parties who may
> contribute in whatever ways they can, including spreading the word.
> Zim is far beyond the point of being vaporware that needs to have
> something to show before releasing--it's a great tool right now.  :)

If is to be promoted as a project in look of parties who may
contribute in whatever ways they can, then I agree. If Zim is to be
promoted as a product ready for end users, then I disagree.

I reiterate that my motivation is constructive criticism. I love and
appreciate Zim very much.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il