Re: Installing on Windows: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect

I'm on Win, so count +1 vote for the Win distribution.

:-)

Regards

Marco Cevoli
Traduttore tecnico. Grafico. Congiungitore di punti.
http://www.marcocevoli.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t 34 675 800 826
My t-shirt shop: http://vulnavia.spreadshirt.net