Re: zim markup to asciidoc?

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 1:46 PM, Svenn Bjerkem
<svenn.bjerkem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> anyone considered adding export functionality to asciidoc?
>
> Considered it, but I am waiting for infrastructure to happen so that the
> backend wiki can be pluggable. zim would be a nice 'editor' for
> asciidoc.

If you want a first look, the new parser is already in the
"pyzim-next" branch on launchpad. Working on adding new dumper
structure, expect to commit it later this week. After that I will
leave this bit alone for a while and start on semantic forms.

To support formats natively means a bit more work, since I need to
make the format configurable in the files backend, but if we have a
parser and a dumper class they can plug right in once that is ready.