Bounty for folding

Hi all,

For a while now I've been using zim and I am very happy with it. It does
most of what I need without getting in the way. I like the "lean and
mean" character of it. Especially the fact that I can edit files
remotely through SSH. So thanks for creating it!

However there is one thing I am sorely missing and that's folding. I use
zim to create lots (!) of notes, for example when brainstorming for a
new document. Right now I scroll through a page quite a lot and that
gets tedious. I'd really like to see the addition of a plugin that would
enable folding for lists and headings (both would be very welcome). And
I imagine other people could use such a thing too.

So, I'd like to sponsor the development of a plugin that would provide
folding to zim and its users. Normally I would try to do it myself (I am
a reasonably proficient programmer), but I really couldn't even begin to
think where I'd get the time, as my business claims almost all of it and
my wife would appreciate it if I had some time left for us.

I see on the website that this community has a bounty-system. So, if
Jaap allows it I would like to offer a bounty of €200 for someone that
adds folding of headings (based on type?) and lists (based on
indentation?) to zim and make its available to the rest of the community.

Sincerely,

HdV

Follow ups