Re: File Location

Chris, Bill,

Thanks for your replies. I have done some more investigation and now have a better understanding of the file structure. Now the follow up question.

As I understand it I can store the files wherever I want, but ~/.config/zim/notebook.list holds a list of notebooks. I synchronise the Documents folder on my laptop and desktop with my local server. If I create a new notebook and store it in a folder in Documents then it will get synchronised across, but the notebook.list will not, so it will not be visible. Is there any way to organise the files so that they synchronise properly?

Thanks
Mick