zim-wiki team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Re: Behaviour of strikethrough TODO and FIXME in lists
On Wed, 2012-08-15 at 08:31 +0200, Jaap Karssenberg wrote:
> Actually this behavior should already be in place. Just tested it, and
> in my test it correctly disappears from the list. (Be aware that the
> list is updated on auto-save, so there may be a bit of a delay in the
I pulled in bzr 576 (I had 555) and tested again. I still experience
~~TODO~~ in bulleted lists not disappearing.
Removing the bullet points does make the strike work, but then the nice
hierarchical nested todo list feature disappears.
Here is what I tested with (I have replaced tabs with 4 spaces):
* TODO 2012-08-13 Check if this behaviour is reported on Launchpad
* Could not find anything, supposed to be that way by design?
* Ask question on mailing list
* ~~TODO~~ 2012-08-14 Send email to list
* 2012-08-14 email sent
* 2012-08-15 Jaap replies that this should have been fixed.
* May need to wait until auto-update has done its work
* ~~TODO~~ 2012-08-15 Check again and, if necessary, update bzr
* The version running at report time is 0.56 bzr version 555
* Strike does definitively not work
* This test list show as hierarchical TODO in Task List
* Striking out a TODO does not remove it from Task List
* Pulling in bzr version 576
* Version is still 0.56
* Behaviour is the same as for bzr version 555
* Something is not as it is supposed to be
* TODO 2012-08-15 Remail the behaviour to the list