Idea for Calendar view: display pages changed on that date

I have the Calendar plugin turned on and I keep the calendar in view,
but the only thing it's useful for, other than having a calendar to
refer to, is to show what days have journal entries.

It would be very useful if clicking on a day in the calendar not only
displayed the journal for that day, but displayed a list of all pages
modified on that day.  Perhaps it could also hook into git and display
what actually changed for those pages.

I realize this is not a simple idea to implement, but, wow, it sure
would be handy!  Just throwing it out there, as I don't have time to
work on it now.

Follow ups