Re: Idea for Calendar view: display pages changed on that date

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Adam Porter <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have the Calendar plugin turned on and I keep the calendar in view,
> but the only thing it's useful for, other than having a calendar to
> refer to, is to show what days have journal entries.
>
> It would be very useful if clicking on a day in the calendar not only
> displayed the journal for that day, but displayed a list of all pages
> modified on that day.  Perhaps it could also hook into git and display
> what actually changed for those pages.
>
> I realize this is not a simple idea to implement, but, wow, it sure
> would be handy!  Just throwing it out there, as I don't have time to
> work on it now.

Sounds to me like a different plugin that pops a dialog with this kind
of information.

Not actually that difficult. Need to add modification time to the
index so we can query that, and query the version control plugin when
enabled.

Only need to think a bit how to combine such a plugin with the
existing journal plugin to avoid having two calendar widgets next to
each other.