Alphabetical pathbar patch

I've been using this patch to make the pathbar sort alphabetically for
a while, and I thought I would share it.  I find it much more useful
than the "historical" ordering, because when the pages are sorted by
last viewed, the order may be random, and I have to scan through the
whole bar to see if the page I want is there.  But when it's sorted
alphabetically, I can quickly see if the page is in the pathbar, or if
I need to access it through the tree.

If I had more experience with Zim's code, I'd make it an option
instead of just replacing the current behavior.  Maybe someone else
would like to do that.  :)