Re: zim 0.57 crashed with AssertionError in select_page(): BUG: failed to touch placeholder

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 09:06:59 +0200
Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please file a bug report with all error output in the bug tracker,
> here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/
>
> First question on my side would be whether the crash is fatal, or
> you get a crash report but the application is still running ?

I don't like filing bug reports that may be useless and clutter the
"bugging". It could be a problem at my end.

1. I get the crash report and zim still works (kind of).
2. I do an update the index and a whole category does not show in the
task list when selecting that task list, but shows up when not
filtering by task.

It use to work a couple of days ago. Immediately after 0.57 came out
(a couple of hours), I reformatted my machine and reinstalled xUbuntu
12.04, and now I'm having the problem.

If you do not have any idea on what to look for , then I will file a
bug.

--
Thanks
http://www.foto-biz.com