Re: Find pages that are not linked to in certain page content

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Mirosław Zalewski <miniopl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I use zim as simple project management tool. I have one page that
> gathers all tasks that has to be done. Each entry contain link to
> subpage with detailed description, notes etc. As time passes, I delete
> older entries from main page. But more often than not, I do not delete
> associated subpage. This leads me to situation, where I have some
> obsolete subpages under main page. I would like to remove them
> automatically or quasi-automatically.
>
> Question is: can Zim provide me a list of all subpages that are not
> linked to in main page? If so, how do I do it?

The search dialog can do some advanced queries. E.g. you can find all pages
below the "foo" namespace that are not linked by page "foo" with a query
like:

   namespace:"foo" and not linkedby:"foo"

See the manual for more keywords that are supported.

REgards,