Re: Find pages that are not linked to in certain page content

Hi Jaap

Thanks for a tip. I have checked manual before, but I have missed
LinksFrom keyword (yes, it's actually LinksFrom, not LinkedBy).

But I have problem while searching in namespace with whitespaces in
name. My query is as follows:

    namespace:"1. Do napisania"  AND NOT LinksFrom:"1. Do napisania"

but it return no results. If I change main page name to
"1.Do-napisania" and rerun query with changed name, then it return few
pages.

I am using zim 0.56 on Debian testing, amd64.
Is this a bug? Has it been fixed in newer version? Or maybe I am
missing some optional dependency, or just doing something wrong?

Thanks again!
Mirosław Zalewski