Re: Attachments don't move with pages? (Windows)

Hi,

I have a similar situation.

I've been working on some python scripts to deal with this.

I hope I'll have a (quick and dirty) working/workable solution on the
weekend or so.

I am using Linux, though, and I'll need to make  it work on Windows
afterwards.

If you're not in a hurry I will post the scripts when available.

Meanwhile, if would like to exchange some ideas, please email me.

Regards,

jal

Para manter a Wikipedia a funcionar por favor considere fazer a sua doação.
Please consider donating to maintain Wikipedia alive.
 Support Wikipedia<http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Support_Wikipedia/en>
http://jal.stumbleupon.com
http://www.lourenco.ws/about-me