Re: Anchors for links?

The related bug : https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/380844
I'm also interested, I don't see anything missing.

I end up with the following comment :
- is it interesting to add a contextual menu to headings when
rigth-clicking : "Get Anchor" ?

When you use Mediawiki, you always have the Table Of Content to tell you
the anchor names
Example : https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Project:About

Maybee TOC plugin should be enabled by default or embedded in core.
--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft