Re: Ubuntu Dash and Zim txt files

On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Jaap Karssenberg
<jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for looking into this. Just read up on the latest version of
> the spec, and indeed this is now the recommended behavior. Makes
> sense.
>
> In previous versions of the spec this was done with the magic rule
> priority, but this was ignored by many implementations.
>
> Will update rules in zim's mime definition.

Had to reverse the update :(

Turns out that if I specify the rule for "*.txt" indeed ubuntu /
nautilus get it right, but now several other appplications (based on
spec < 0.16) think all text files are zim pages :(

Will at least need to fix zim's own xdg mime implementation, but
afraid I can't turn on this rule without breaking some desktops...