Re: Ubuntu Dash and Zim txt files

Hi Jaap,

> Turns out that if I specify the rule for "*.txt" indeed ubuntu /
> nautilus get it right, but now several other appplications (based on
> spec < 0.16) think all text files are zim pages :(
oh, that's bad news :-/ Could you be a bit more specific about which
other applications have issues? If it is a Ubuntu vs. other
distributions thing, we could keep the change for Ubuntu as a patch in
the Ubuntu package at least? Either way, it seems that the only
generally applicable solution is to change the file extension...

Cheers,
  Marcel