Need help sorting errors in latest version

Presently I'm running 0.53 - tried 0.56 when that came out but it had
problems caused by Py2Exe (worked from source but not from the exe) so
I dumped it - tried 0.58 to find it does not reload the .desktop files
for "Open With ...". The problem appears to be in applications.py so I
need to look at all the changes made to that file over the last 12
months. Support for bzr is non-existent so I'll ask here.

How do I generate a list of the changes made to applications.py from the bzr?

--
Cabiyoro