Re: Moving a Zim Wiki from Linux to Windows

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Mark Hughes (Zim mailing list)
<mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What does "zim --index" do?

It rebuilds the index by scanning the filesystem. Will flush any
inconsistencies between the files and the index.

> Whad does .zim/index.db do? (I renamed this at some point in my tests but
> have not noticed any effect, and Zim has neither recreated it nor seems to
> have had any ill effects! Should I put it back!?)

When you are syncing, you should not sync the ".zim" folder. This is
simply cache that will be rebuild when it is missing.