What do you use to sync Wiki's across machines?

[Repost with more "enticing" subject...]

SpiderOak has issues with "edge cases" (e.g. not handling file renaming properly).

Unfortunately Syncplicity doesn't support Linux!

I don't like Dropbox because I want to keep my files where I want them.

Are there any free cloud sync services you've tried which allow me to share from any folder?

What methods do any of you use to sync Zim Wiki's?

Thanks,

Mark
--
theWebalyst.com <http://thewebalyst.com/#id=2>

*Computer help and marketing services for freelancer, therapist and practitioner small business.*
WordPress Websites -- Web Hosting -- Web Marketing -- Computer Help

* Web Hosting Launch Offer * a year's web hosting for under £20
including domain registration or transfer/renewal, and no VAT.
For details: find out how to get this 50% discount <http://managedwebsitehosting.net/web-hosting-coupon-discount-code-offer.php#id=2>

Ways to stay in touch:
'Like' my facebook page <http://www.facebook.com/pages/theWebalystcom-Web-Marketing-for-Small-Business/107340982646133>
Follow me on Twitter <http://twitter.com/webalyst>
Check out my blog <http://thewebalyst.com/blog/#id=2>
Subscribe to my Web Marketing Newsletter <http://thewebalyst.com/web-marketing-newsletter.htm#id=2>

By staying in touch you will receive occasional
articles, tips and offers, and learn what you need to
get your website working for your business. I'll show
you how to use search engine optimisation (SEO), social
networking, a blog etc.