Creating new pages from a "template"

Zim uses the term "template" for and export.

I'm interested in having templates for creating new Zim pages and wonder if there is a mechanism for this. If not, what would the neatest way to create new pages -- or rather a subtree of several pages -- based on some a pre-defined subtree of Wiki content? I currently use KeyNoteNF for this but am migrating gradually to Zim.

My scenario is that whenever I set up a new project for a website client I have a pre-defined wiki (actually KeyNoteNF subtree) with placeholders for client information, standard tasks and so on. I create a copy of this and then rename/search and replace with the client name/web domain etc.

Thanks,

Mark
--

theWebalyst.com <http://thewebalyst.com/#id=2>

*Computer help and marketing services for freelancer, therapist and practitioner small business.*
WordPress Websites -- Web Hosting -- Web Marketing -- Computer Help

* Web Hosting Launch Offer * a year's web hosting for under £20
including domain registration or transfer/renewal, and no VAT.
For details: find out how to get this 50% discount <http://managedwebsitehosting.net/web-hosting-coupon-discount-code-offer.php#id=2>

Ways to stay in touch:
'Like' my facebook page <http://www.facebook.com/pages/theWebalystcom-Web-Marketing-for-Small-Business/107340982646133>
Follow me on Twitter <http://twitter.com/webalyst>
Check out my blog <http://thewebalyst.com/blog/#id=2>
Subscribe to my Web Marketing Newsletter <http://thewebalyst.com/web-marketing-newsletter.htm#id=2>

By staying in touch you will receive occasional
articles, tips and offers, and learn what you need to
get your website working for your business. I'll show
you how to use search engine optimisation (SEO), social
networking, a blog etc.