Re: Searching for check boxes

For what it's worth, I found your explanation useful, Svenn. I've been
actively exploring many options for using the Task List effectively:

I asked about that here on the mailing list recently, in the context
of GTD. So far that post has received one private reply. Perhaps I
should have asked, more generally, how folks use the Task List...

However, this Subject is specifically about searching for checkboxes,
so I'll just echo the sentiment that Jaap's proposed solution would
likely also meet my needs.