Re: Favicons for pages in index

I would find this useful, in the same way I set custom icons for some
directories in my homedir.  I'd suggest that Zim read .directory files
in directories and use any icon listed there, e.g.:

$ cat ~/Music/.directory
[Desktop Entry]
Icon=/home/me/somewhere/something.png

For pages without subpages, this could either be a Zim header at the
top of the file, or one could simply make an empty subdirectory and
let Zim read the .directory file there.

I think this would be simple and useful.  Jaap's idea of using icons
as tags is interesting, but to me that is a different idea with a
different purpose.  I'm also not sure that having several tag icons in
the tree would fit well in that pane.