Re: How to copy-paste from Zim without the wiki code?

Even simply copying text within Zim causes inconvenience with
formatting. For instance, try copying part of a heading, then pasting
that into a line of normal text:

Most users would want the pasted text to take on the formatting of the
target location, rather than retaining its formatting from the source
location.

The workaround, under Linux, is to highlight the source text, which
copies it into the X11 "selection" buffer. Then it can be pasted as
plain text using the middle mouse button.

Unfortunately this workaround would likely apply only to X11-based
systems, leaving Windows users with the original issue. Would a Paste
As option be practical to add?