Firefox addon - zim-clip 0.5.1 : now working on Windows

Hi all.

A quick update for zim-clip : the add-on now works On Windows.

Keep in mind that I can't test it under Windows as much as it should. I don't have Windows at home and at work, well, I have to produce code for my boss :-). However, I found time at lunch time those past 2 days to install python and addon-sdk on Windows and to change the add-on code to be able to run it under Windows.

Tested with the Zim 0.58 Windows version - http://www.glump.net/software/zim, under Windows Seven.

If you use the add-on under Windows and find some strange behaviors, please report the logs / errors printed in Firefox console. Thanks.

xpi: http://omacronides.com/lab/ff-zim-clip/build/zim-clip-0.5.1.xpi

I have submitted zim-clip to the Firefox add-on website ; waiting for the preliminary code review. It will be available soon and updates will be easier then.

Rui Nibau
email: rui.nibau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
im: rui.nibau@xxxxxxxxx
site: http://omacronides.com