zim 5.9 and CPU load on win7

Hi,
anybody noted a constant CPU load on win7 (or windows in general)?
Task manager show that zim has a steady load of 13 and my laptop fan runs
all the time.
When running off the battery, zim will reduce expected battery life time
from four hours to one and a half after running for a few minutes. Stopping
zim, increases expected battery life time again after a while. No other
serious applications are running while I do this experiment. I am doing no
work in zim while observing this.

I can't really remember if I had this high CPU load with previous versions
of zim. If nobody else experience this, then there must be a problem with
my install, otherwise I would like to learn how it is possible to reduce
the CPU load.

--
Svenn

Follow ups