Re: Firefox addon - Zim-clip 0.5.2 : alternative location for Zim

Le sam. 06 avril 2013 06:51:02 CEST, nomnex a écrit :

Unfortunately, it's not working anymore on Fedora Linux/FF 19, for me.

The quick-note page (zim-clip) freezes, before to display a "This window
might be busy and is not responding..." message window.

Console message:
No chrome package registered for
chrome://dta-modules/content/support/filtermanager.js

Console warning:
Timestamp: 06/04/13 13:39:19
Warning: Unknown property '-moz-border-radius'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File:
http://www.textfugu.com/wp-content/themes/beveled/custom.css Line: 196

Hi Nomex.

Thanks for the report.

I use zim-clip 0.5.2 under Fedora with Firefox 19 (and now 20) myself. Never see the clips feature
freeze.

You must keep in mind that zim-clip is not a web page downloader - it's better suit to collected some chunk of pages. To keep track of large amount of data, there's much better addons as
Scrapbook or Zotero.

I'll will try to find out if it occurs when you select a large amount of text and or pictures.

Rui Nibau
email: rui.nibau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
im: rui.nibau@xxxxxxxxx
site: http://omacronides.com