Date/time issues

Hi.... I am a new Zim user and the calendar features are not working for
me. Specifically...

1. When creating a new page, no date shows up after "Created."
2. When opening up a new journal page, no dates appear—rather "======="
appears and the word "to"

I looked at the Default.txt and Journal.txt templates and noticed that the
issue must come down to the "strftime" function not working properly. I am
using python 2.6 on my Mac OS X 10.7.5. When I run python from the command
line, loading the calendar, datetime, and time modules runs them from
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6
and not the zim directory. Is that my problem? I have a line in my .bashrc
file with "export PYTHONPATH=/Users/ambrya/source/zim-0.59" which contains
my zim directory, but I cannot confirm that this line is doing anything.

Thanks, Alex

Follow ups