Re: Date/time issues

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 8:37 PM, Alexander Bryan <ambrya@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for your response, Jaap. Yes, but the same issue occurs with daily
> pages only without the "to." I don't think it's a bug with Zim, unless it's
> a compatibility issue with Macs. My suspicion is the problem lies in how I
> have installed python and/or Zim such that the strftime command in the
> Default.txt and Journal.txt templates are failing. Not sure how to test that
> though—I've never used python until 2 days ago!

You can do a quick check by running the following command in a terminal:

  $ python -c "import datetime; print datetime.datetime.now().strftime('%c')"

If it prints a date to the terminal, the python module is working fine.

You can also try running "zim -D" to check for error logging in the
debug output.