Re: Zim-clip 0.5.3 on amo (addons-mozilla.org)

Hi,

I've just installed the addon from the Extensions site, but nothing
happens. I can't see the contextual menu, nor the icon on the
toolbar... Any hints? I'm on Firefox 21 (Italian).

Thanks for your support.

Marco Cevoli
Traduttore tecnico. Grafico. Congiungitore di punti.
http://www.marcocevoli.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t 34 675 800 826
My t-shirt shop: http://vulnavia.spreadshirt.net