Re: Zim-clip 0.5.3 on amo (addons-mozilla.org)

Nope. No icon. No item in the menu. It's really strange.

What I did so far:
- restart FF
- clear cache and history, etc.
- uninstall and reinstall zim-clip
- disable zim-clip and enable it again

My bet is that some other addon is interfering. These are the add-ons
I have installed right now:

shareaholic
fonera downloader
lastpass
feedly
buffer
colorzilla
downloadhelper
firebug
greasemonkey
rapportive
adblock plus
stumbleupon
web slide show extension

Thanks

Marco Cevoli
Traduttore tecnico. Grafico. Congiungitore di punti.
http://www.marcocevoli.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
t 34 675 800 826
My t-shirt shop: http://vulnavia.spreadshirt.net