Re: Next in index, on same level?

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Klaus-Dieter Bauer <
bauer.klaus.dieter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Is there currently some function for jumping to the next entry in the
> index of the same herachy level?
>
> I organize my pages into a flat, date-based structure but sometimes I have
> e.g. technical details that logically belong to the page but are
> uninteresting when browsing through the notebook. Currently when using the

Afraid not, but would be easy to make. Not sure if we should either change
the behavior of the current key binding, or add a new one.

> The same problem applies to the default behaviour of expanding the tree
> when visiting a page.When I want to browse through the summary pages, I'd
> rather leave the tree folded as much as possible unless explicitly needing
> the details; Most of the time the subtree is just an unnecessary
> distraction, especially since the attachment directory may contain folders
> that are no pages at all (but show up in the tree).

Afraid currently that is hardcoded. Coul dmake it optional, or could make
the tree fold again after going to the next page. Point is that by fully
disabling it, you have no direct view of sub-pages for cases where you do
use them actively.